u7-u14 KOPSC Character of Champions
This will provide you with the opportunity to develop a positive attitude, strong character, and leadership skills that will be important for you to reach your potential as a player, person, and student.
During the program, players will receive
- Live interactive online attitude, character & leadership training sessions
- Q & A’s with players from college programs and professional clubs
- Character Challenges, Quizzes & W.I.N. Sheets
- Motivational Monday messages
- An official certificate of achievement
The six-session pilot program will be structured and delivered as follows
- Sessions will run on Thursday evenings Nov 5th, 12th & 19th Dec 3rd, 10th & 17th
- U7 & U8 @ 6.00 pm | U9s - U11s @ 7.00pm | U12s - U14s @ 8.00 pm
- Please note should your team be scheduled to train on a Thursday during this period the club has told me they will be moving your field session to another night to enable players to participate in Character of Champions)
- All sessions will be recorded so if you miss one you can watch it on demand
The cost of the pilot program is $59 and can be paid via PayPal using a debit or credit card.
10% of the Character of Champions program fees will be donated to the KOPSC to help under-resourced families.
Please register by clicking on the link below,
U15-u19 The Passport to College Program
This program will provide you with the opportunity to
· Join players from different countries for interactive Passport to College training sessions designed to teach the character traits and leadership skills that will be important to your success in college and beyond.
· Participate in live Q & A with college and professional players to hear their experiential guidance and advice.
· Build their own individual college preparation plan.
· Receive a personal character reference that can be used for college applications.
· Receive a Character of Champions certificate of achievement
The four-session pilot program will be structured and delivered as follows
· November 1, 15 & December 6 & 20
· All sessions will be recorded so if you miss one you can watch it on demand.
· The cost for the season is only $39.
To register now please click on the link below